Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home

Home is the best place where we can relax. It makes me weaker than any other places with no reason. I always feel like the cloud floating in the sky.

Why????


Maybe, home knows everything, what I'd thought, done and made since I was born. Additionally, it protects us from the natural disaster. Also, it owns my family. It helps us to make a band between us no matter how irritated or sad our feeling are. Home is a part of our family history. Probably, it is alive, has a heart and mind. it may talk with us. However I didn't listen to it. That's why my mind is going somewhere I can't catch. Feels like I'm lost even though I'm safe. No wonder, I have no energy to do something C'z I can not refuse it. As we are altogether, it is called synergy.


Yeah, I didn't talk with my home yet....
Hum....let me start with chit-chat....

No comments: